Monday 17 May 2010

Song Of The Week | Monica

by Little Miss B, 17 May 2010...

Don't Take It Personal (Just One Of Dem Days)


I've been feeling a little nostalgic of late. I think it might have something to do with living on my own, and finally becoming a real life adult at the ripe old age of 27. I am Litte Miss Responsibility, fielding work, bills, friendships and commitments 24 hours a day. Now, with great responsibility comes a great hankering for days of yore: days when the most taxing thing you had to contemplate was whether you wanted a cheese or Marmite sandwich. Days when your Mum reminded you to do things like change your clothes and wash your body. Endless days filled with sun and parks and underage drinking and music.

So here's a little treat to my 14 year old self. Enjoy it, tiny Barlow.


No comments:

Post a Comment